NORM & TENORM
NORM AND TENORM
Technologically Enhanced Naturally occurring Radioactive Materials
At present time, eight (8) states have issued NORM/TENORM specific licensing regulations, with multiple other states in the process of adopting radiation protection standards for NORM/TENORM licensing and releasing of facilities/sites for unrestricted use. NAC Philotechnics, Ltd. provides the following comprehensive solutions to minimize your risks.
- Disposal / Recycle/ Reuse
- Hydrocarbon and Liquid Waste Solidification
- Materials, Equipment, Instrumentation, Facility, and Site Decontamination
- Handling, Packaging, and Transportation
- Site Reclamation / Demolition / Excavation / License Termination / Release for Unrestricted Use
- Radiological Employee Awareness Training
NAC Philotechnics, Ltd. possesses multiple mobile Radioactive Materials Licenses for deployment at licensed, unlicensed, or under-licensed sites/facilities for decontamination, waste characterization, packaging and treatment activities. NAC Philotechnics. Ltd. has extensive experience in the management of accumulated NORM/TENORM waste to allow the most cost-effective solution for your NORM/TENORM waste needs. In addition, we offer a full array of Health Physics and Radiation Protection services including licensing, training, program development, audits, assessments, and radiological characterization and release for unrestricted use surveys. We are your one-stop shop for all NORM/TENORM services.